Through Breakfast for Better Days, Kellogg has already helped make billions of days better for people in need, providing 1.9 billion servings of food since 2013. That includes making sure children have the best start to their day by getting breakfast at school. We’ve far surpassed our goal of one billion servings by 2016—but we’re only just getting started. Our new goal is to create three billion better days for people worldwide.
We’ll accomplish this in five different ways:
1. Donating 2.5 billion servings of food
2. Expanding breakfast programs to reach 2 million children
3. Supporting the livelihoods of 500,000 farmers
4. Involving our employees in 45,000 volunteer days
5. Engaging 300 million people to help these efforts
We’re pulling together everyone we can to help. Let’s work together to give the world a better day.